The OpenNaaS development team is very happy to introduce the release 0.30 of OpenNaaS!
This release includes new driver for OpenFlow controller making use of Ryu in its version 3.14. Moreover this version includes code used in the XIFI FP7 project in its Work Packages 3 and 6 that covers an OpenStack REST API capability based on Apache jclouds and other integration development tasks. Finally, we improved capabilities developed for 0.28 release in the context of GÉANT 3+ activities.
Additionally, some minor bugs have been corrected.
In the following, you find the complete list of changes, together with instructions for getting and using the release.
Release Notes – OpenNaaS – Version OpenNaaS 0.31
- [OPENNAAS-1173] – There is a META-INF folder in a bad place in Router VRRP bundle
- [OPENNAAS-1445] – As a user I want to manage static flow entries in Ryu
- [OPENNAAS-1453] – As a user I want to provide connectivity between VMs using ABNO
- [OPENNAAS-1479] – Thales Ryu Monitoring Module capability
- [OPENNAAS-1492] – OpenStack capabilty
- [OPENNAAS-1506] – As a user I want XIFI capability
- [OPENNAAS-1590] – As a user I want aggregated interfaces visible when created
- [OPENNAAS-1591] – As I user I want to force creating aggregation link from interfaces that already have specified configuration.
- [OPENNAAS-1592] – As a user I want to have the subinterfaces of an aggregated interface available after deletion
- [OPENNAAS-1593] – As a user I want to have more VLAN options available
- [OPENNAAS-1447] – Implement GetOFForwardingAction
- [OPENNAAS-1448] – Implement CreateOFForwardingAction
- [OPENNAAS-1449] – Implement RemoveOFForwardingAction
- [OPENNAAS-1450] – Create Ryu actionsets bundle
- [OPENNAAS-1451] – Create client
- [OPENNAAS-1452] – Refactor capability model
- [OPENNAAS-1454] – Create ABNO resource
- [OPENNAAS-1455] – Create bundle and feature for ABNO resource and capabilities
- [OPENNAAS-1456] – Create ABNO client
- [OPENNAAS-1457] – Create LinkProvisioningCapability for ABNO resource
- [OPENNAAS-1458] – Create LinkProvisioningActionSet implementation for ABNO resource
- [OPENNAAS-1459] – Create bundle and feature for ABNO actionset implementation
- [OPENNAAS-1480] – Create skeleton for Ryu resource and Monitoring Module capability
- [OPENNAAS-1489] – Thales Ryu Monitoring Module REST client
- [OPENNAAS-1491] – Monitoring capability
- [OPENNAAS-1493] – Resource-capability skeleton
- [OPENNAAS-1494] – Capability implementation
- [OPENNAAS-1501] – Create OpenStack4j Karaf feature
- [OPENNAAS-1507] – Bundle, resource and capability skeleton
- [OPENNAAS-1508] – Connectivity capability
- [OPENNAAS-1509] – Read XIFI configuration from file
- [OPENNAAS-1521] – Initialize connectivity capability
opennaas-0.31.tar.gz – 51 MB
opennaas-0.31.zip – 52 MB
Windows installer –
opennaas-0.31_installer.exe – 48 MB
You can get more information on download or getting the source code in the OpenNaaS download page.
Documentation and user support
Please check the existing documentation in the OpenNaaS documentation page.
Don’t hesitate to use our mailing lists if you need support.
In case you find a bug, you can issue a bug ticket directly at: http://jira.i2cat.net:8080/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa
The OpenNaaS development team hopes you enjoy the new functionalities. Looking forward to hearing from you!