The OpenNaaS development team is proud to announce the release 0.30 of OpenNaaS!
This release includes the lasts blocks of functionalities required by the OFERTIE FP7 project, as well as the firsts requirements of the DOLFIN FP7 project. New implemented features provide the ability of reading, but also reporting, network statistics by circuit, flow and device port to SLA Managers and SDN applications.
In the context of DOLFIN, the controllerInformation capability has been introduced in order to get statistics on the memory usage and the health state of the openflow switch controller.
By the development of these news capabilities and the enhance of the already existing ones, OpenNaaS positions itself as a real solution for developing SDN applications.
In the following, you find the complete list of changes, together with instructions for getting and using the release.
We hope you enjoy it!
Release Notes – OpenNaaS – Version OpenNaaS 0.30
- [OPENNAAS-1393] – Expose statistics per port and per flow in genericnetwork
- [OPENNAAS-1394] – Report network statistics to SLAManager periodically
- [OPENNAAS-1406] – As an administrator I want to reject NCL requests of unauthorized users
- [OPENNAAS-1430] – As a user I want NCLProvisioner to asynchronously notify my SDNModule when a requested operation finishes
- [OPENNAAS-1443] – As I user I want to obtain Floodlight controller information
- [OPENNAAS-1407] – Protect NCL provided endpoints with a security interceptor checking BasicAuth is in place
- [OPENNAAS-1414] – CircuitStatistics capability
- [OPENNAAS-1415] – Network internal port statistics monitoring capability
- [OPENNAAS-1417] – NCLProvisionerCapability configures a timer task that reads network internal statistics and sends them to the RabbitMQ client
- [OPENNAAS-1418] – Update rabbitMQ client to support operations for network statistics reporting
- [OPENNAAS-1431] – NCLProvisioner calls notification API client
- [OPENNAAS-1432] – NCLProvisioner instantiates a notification client using registered SDNModule URL
- [OPENNAAS-1433] – Create NCLProvisioner user registry
- [OPENNAAS-1434] – PortStatisticsCapability in OFSwitch able to read specific port counters
- [OPENNAAS-1444] – Implement information capability
opennaas-0.30.tar.gz – 47 MB
opennaas-0.30.zip – 47 MB
Windows installer –
opennaas-0.30_installer.exe – 44 MB
You can get more information on download or getting the source code in the OpenNaaS download page.
Documentation and user support
Please check the existing documentation in the OpenNaaS documentation page.
Don’t hesitate to use our mailing lists if you need support.
In case you find a bug, you can issue a bug ticket directly at: http://jira.i2cat.net:8080/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa
The OpenNaaS development team hopes you enjoy the new functionalities. Looking forward to hearing from you!