We are proud to announce the release 0.26 of OpenNaaS!
The main goal of this release is to extend and to improve REST API’s of OpenNaaS’ modules like the Resource Manager and the Router Resource Capabilities. This improvement facilitates the interaction with the platform using HTTP RESTful web services and XML serialized data model objects. It further widens the possibilities of applications on top of OpenNaaS, like graphical user interfaces.
We have updated the documentation about these REST API’s:
In the following, you find the complete list of changes, together with instructions for getting and using the release.
Release Notes – OpenNaaS – Version OpenNaaS 0.26
- [OPENNAAS-1223] – Incorrect ToS representation
- [OPENNAAS-1219] – ResourceManager should expose all its methods via REST API
- [OPENNAAS-1249] – Incomplete APIs
- [OPENNAAS-1297] – Add Setters to Router Capabilities APIs
- [OPENNAAS-1302] – Modify ResourceManager API
- [OPENNAAS-1250] – Incomplete Resource Manager exported API
- [OPENNAAS-1263] – OSPF Capability should have GET methods
- [OPENNAAS-1266] – OSPFv3 Capability should have GET methods
- [OPENNAAS-1268] – Create getInterfaces logic in a common place
- [OPENNAAS-1298] – Update OSPF API
- [OPENNAAS-1300] – Update IP Capability
opennaas-0.26.tar.gz – 82 MB
opennaas-0.26.zip – 82 MB
Windows installer –
opennaas-0.26_installer.exe – 80 MB
You can get more information on download or getting the source code in the OpenNaaS download page.
Documentation and user support
Please check the existing documentation in the OpenNaaS documentation page.
Don’t hesitate to use our mailing lists if you need support.
In case you find a bug, you can issue a bug ticket directly at: http://jira.i2cat.net:8080/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa
The OpenNaaS development team hopes you enjoy the new functionalities. Looking forward to hearing from you!