The OpenNaaS development team is pleased to announce the release of version 0.23 of the OpenNaaS solution. This version is the first iteration of new and exciting functionalities that are part of the OFERTIE FP7 project. We are very proud to announce our collaboration with this project and the opportunities that come with it.
Introduces OFERTIE NCL controller with required OpenNaaS resources.
- OpenFlow Switch Resource with OpenFlowForwarding capability
- Floodlight driver for components above
- SDN network Resource with OpenFlow provisioning capability
- Internal driver for component above.
We have also included some fixes of previously reported bugs:
- Avoids DOSGi concurrent modification exception in OpenNaaS console.
- Fixes some errors in generated release binaries
- Fixes some errors in integration tests
- Unifies codestyle
Following you will find the complete list of changes, together with instructions for getting and using the release.
Release Notes – OpenNaaS – Version OpenNaaS 0.23
- [OPENNAAS-1004] – DOSGI ConcurrentModificationException shown in karaf shell
- [OPENNAAS-1104] – OpenNaaS Releases not working in Linux depending on the version
- [OPENNAAS-1105] – Invalid permissions in bin folder of OpenNaaS releases
- [OPENNAAS-1107] – Change VRRP Priority in Single Provider vCPE broken
- [OPENNAAS-1108] – Update VRRP IP Address of vCPE Web UI broken
- [OPENNAAS-1057] – As a user I want to push forwarding rules to an OpenFlow switch using OpenNaaS
- [OPENNAAS-1060] – As a user I want to create flows in a network of multiple OpenFlow switches
- [OPENNAAS-1064] – Expose OFERTIE NCL Provisioner API to push flows in a network of OpenFlow switches
- [OPENNAAS-1067] – Create OpenFlow Switch resource bundle skeleton
- [OPENNAAS-1068] – Implement OFSwitch model
- [OPENNAAS-1069] – Implement bootstrapper for OFSwitch
- [OPENNAAS-1070] – Create OpenFlowForwardingCapability skeleton for OFSwitch resource
- [OPENNAAS-1071] – Define OpenflowForwardingCapability ActionSet
- [OPENNAAS-1072] – Implement createOpenFlowForwardingRule method
- [OPENNAAS-1073] – Implement getOpenFlowForwardingRules method (no sync)
- [OPENNAAS-1074] – Implement getPorts method (no sync)
- [OPENNAAS-1075] – Define floodlight protocol context
- [OPENNAAS-1076] – Implement floodlight protocol session
- [OPENNAAS-1077] – Extend Action.java (core) to be able to return results.
- [OPENNAAS-1078] – Implement getFlows action (no floodlight) for Floodlight ActionSetImpl
- [OPENNAAS-1079] – Implement getPorts action (no floodlight) for Floodlight ActionSetImpl
- [OPENNAAS-1080] – Implement createOpenFlowForwardingRule action in Floodlight ActionSetImpl
- [OPENNAAS-1081] – Create SDNNetwork bundle skeleton + repository
- [OPENNAAS-1082] – Implement SDNNetwork model
- [OPENNAAS-1083] – Implement bootstrapper
- [OPENNAAS-1084] – OpenfllowProvisioningNetworkCapability for SDNNetwork Resource (skeleton)
- [OPENNAAS-1085] – Define Route data structure
- [OPENNAAS-1086] – Define ActionSet for OpenfllowProvisioningNetworkCapability
- [OPENNAAS-1087] – Implement provisionFlow method in OpenfllowProvisioningNetworkCapability
- [OPENNAAS-1088] – Implement getFlows + route method in OpenfllowProvisioningNetworkCapability
- [OPENNAAS-1089] – Implement getFlows Action (no sync)
- [OPENNAAS-1090] – Implement provisionFlow action
- [OPENNAAS-1091] – Implement basic FlowPathFinder
- [OPENNAAS-1092] – Create sample routes for FlowPathFinder
- [OPENNAAS-1093] – Implement basic SDNNetworkSelector
- [OPENNAAS-1094] – Implement basic QoS PDP
- [OPENNAAS-1095] – Implement NCLProvisioner interface and model from specification
- [OPENNAAS-1096] – Export NCLProvisioner methods through RESTful WS and as an OSGi service.
- [OPENNAAS-1097] – Implement createFlow method in NCLProvisioner
- [OPENNAAS-1109] – Integration test for capability methods
Linux – opennaas-0.23.tar.gz (112MB)
Windows – opennaas-0.23.zip (112MB)
You can get more information on download or getting the source code in the OpenNaaS download page.
Documentation and user support
Please check the existing documentation in the OpenNaaS documentation page.
Don’t hesitate to use our mailing lists if you need support.
In the improbable case that you find a bug, you can issue a bug ticket directly at: http://jira.i2cat.net:8080/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa
Once the Mantychore FP7 project came to an end, we started working on the OFERTIE FP7 project but at the same time, we also began the creation of the OpenNaaS community, that will soon be presented.
I hope you enjoy the new functionalities. Stay tuned!