The OpenNaaS development team is very proud to announce the OpenNaaS 0.22 release, which satisfies the requeriments for Mantychore FP7 project and adds new and exciting functionalities to the platform.
During this period of time, the development team had two main goals:
- develop an extension of OpenStack Quantum (it changed to OpenStack Neutron during the Sprint) to use OpenNaaS as network manager.
- support a software router platfrom to allow any institution to work with OpenNaaS without doing any hardware investment.
As most of these developments are based or uses other platforms, the development effort was focused on setting the basis to grow on functionalities with an strong foundation. Furthermore, it is also demonstrated that OpenNaaS can work together with other platforms and adds new possibilities to them.
Following you will find the complete list of changes, together with instructions for getting and using the release.
Release Notes – Version OpenNaaS 0.22
- [OPENNAAS-988] – I want OpenNaaS to be integrated with OpenStack
- [OPENNAAS-1041] – I want OpenNaaS to support antoher routing platform
- [OPENNAAS-1006] – Installation of OpenStack for demo
- [OPENNAAS-1007] – Find out plug-in API and workflow of OpenStack when managing VMs.
- [OPENNAAS-1009] – Create Network Service Resource
- [OPENNAAS-1010] – Define how to map Quantum model elements with OpenNaaS elements
- [OPENNAAS-1011] – Create QuantumSupportCapability with plug-in API exported through WS.
- [OPENNAAS-1012] – QuantumSupportCapability updates model in each method.
- [OPENNAAS-1015] – QuantumSupportCapability implementation
- [OPENNAAS-1035] – Implement Quantum capability answering expected responses to Quantum plugin
- [OPENNAAS-1037] – Test demo in the testbed
- [OPENNAAS-1042] – Create new bundle Opener actionset (skeleton)
- [OPENNAAS-1043] – Create protocol session Opener
- [OPENNAAS-1044] – Define protocol session context
- [OPENNAAS-1045] – Implement configureSubInterface action of Chassis capability
- [OPENNAAS-1046] – Implement deleteSubInterface action of Chassis capability
- [OPENNAAS-1047] – Implement actions of Chassis capability
- [OPENNAAS-1048] – Implement setIPv4 action of IP capability
- [OPENNAAS-1049] – Implement refresh action of IP capability
- [OPENNAAS-1050] – Implement Queue Capability dummy
- [OPENNAAS-1051] – Define actionset
- [OPENNAAS-1052] – Blueprint XML
- [OPENNAAS-1053] – Testing
- Linux – opennaas-0.22.tar.gz (130 Mb)
- Windows – opennaas-0.22.zip (130 Mb)
- vCPE web client (not changed) – opennaas-vcpe.war (24 Mb)
You can get more information on download or getting the source code in the OpenNaaS download page
Documentation and user support
Please check the rest of documentation here.
Don’t hesitate to use our mailing lists if you need support
Mantychore FP7 project members can issue a bug ticket directly at: