The OpenNaaS development team is proud to announce the OpenNaaS 0.21 release.
During this period of time, the development team had three main goals:
- installation of OpenStack and Quantum to study how to use OpenNaaS as network manager
- modifications in the integration of a green information service for WP7.
- improvements and correction of bugs
Some stories were removed from the Sprint because they were not completed and delivered at the end of the Sprint, that means that more effort will take place in the next Sprint to satisfy all requirements.
Following you will find the complete list of changes, together with instructions for getting and using the release.
Release Notes – Version OpenNaaS 0.21
- [OPENNAAS-923] – Create GIM capabilities for the router and shell commands & driver
- [OPENNAAS-1005] – Understand groovy loader
- [OPENNAAS-1008] – Create Quantum plug-in that delegates to OpenNaaS
- [OPENNAAS-1017] – Relate the router with the PDU
- [OPENNAAS-1019] – Copy sample resource with different name
- [OPENNAAS-1020] – Define capabilities interface (D7.2)
- [OPENNAAS-1021] – Implement capabilities + commands
- [OPENNAAS-1022] – Create SNMP protocol using snmp4j
- [OPENNAAS-1024] – Inject power supply info into PDUResource
- [OPENNAAS-1025] – Create PDU model being GIM
- [OPENNAAS-1026] – Migrate GIM to be a general model
- [OPENNAAS-1027] – Test PDU
- [OPENNAAS-1028] – Test Router with PDU
- [OPENNAAS-1030] – Add request in vnmapper log
- [OPENNAAS-1031] – Add capacity to physical network topology output
- Linux – opennaas-0.21.tar.gz (130 Mb)
- Windows – opennaas-0.21.zip (130 Mb)
- vCPE web client (not changed) – opennaas-vcpe.war (24 Mb)
You can get more information on download or getting the source code in the OpenNaaS download page
Documentation and user support
Please check the rest of documentation here.
Don’t hesitate to use our mailing lists if you need support
Mantychore FP7 project members can issue a bug ticket directly at: