The OpenNaaS development team is proud to announce the OpenNaaS 0.18 release.
During this period of time, the development team has been working on providing two main features for the vCPE web client:
- create multiple virtual CPEs given the physical structure.
- integration with JBoss.
- create new template of Multiple Network Support scenario.
From the GUI, UC2 template can be selected and executed against OpenNaaS as a network administrator. Therefore, two different scenarios can be created using the web client, that implement UC1 and UC2, single provider with backup and mutiple network providers.
There were also some bugs and improvements reported that have been solved or updated, in order to have a more user-friendly environment and setup.
It has been found a problem with a timeout when creating a new vCPE. It might occur that after finishing the creation of a vCPE a message error could appear saying that “the virtual CPE coulnd’t be created because it already exists”. That’s not exactly true and the new VCPE can be accessed by ommiting the error message and clicking the home button. The vCPE created will appear in the menu and it can be setup without any further problem.
Following you will find the complete list of changes, together with instructions for getting and using the release.
Release Notes – OpenNaaS – Version OpenNaaS 0.18
- [OPENNAAS-848] – Wrong neighbour address in vCPE BGP configuration
- [OPENNAAS-850] – vCPE Factory home page doesn’t show button style
- [OPENNAAS-908] – GUI don’t show the correct VRRP Ip Address
- [OPENNAAS-912] – Returning page when failing change in VRRP
- [OPENNAAS-916] – When VRRP is changed the returned view doesn’t have buttons
- [OPENNAAS-853] – Move properties to platform/etc using ConfigAdminUtils like in AbstractCapability
- [OPENNAAS-910] – Change header literals from properties to know if the language has actually changed
- [OPENNAAS-913] – Missing popup windows asking for confirmation in VRRP change address.
- [OPENNAAS-915] – Add progress bar dialog to all user actions going to opennaas
- [OPENNAAS-872] – QA – Create checklist to test
- [OPENNAAS-875] – Integrate OpenNaaS into Junos Space
- [OPENNAAS-877] – Technical documentation for OpenNaaS architecture
- [OPENNAAS-854] – Definition of template views
- [OPENNAAS-856] – Suggests physical infrastructure
- [OPENNAAS-860] – Suggest logical infrastructure for GUI
- [OPENNAAS-866] – Implement model builder MP-vCPE template – elements
- [OPENNAAS-867] – Implement model builder MP-vCPE template – routing
- [OPENNAAS-868] – Implement builder MP-VCPE template – elements
- [OPENNAAS-869] – Implement builder MP-VCPE template – routing
- [OPENNAAS-874] – Make Sp-vCPE template configure BGP properly from user input
- [OPENNAAS-879] – OpenNaaS internal design documentation
- [OPENNAAS-880] – Integrate an OSGi bundle in JBoss 7.1
- [OPENNAAS-881] – Integrate an OSGi bundle in JBoss 7.1 with dependencies
- [OPENNAAS-882] – Integrate OpenNaaS in JBoss 7.1
- Linux – opennaas-0.18.tar.gz (107 Mb)
- Windows – opennaas-0.18.zip (107 Mb)
- vCPE web client- opennaas-vcpe.war (24 Mb)
You can get more information on download or getting the source code in the OpenNaaS download page
Documentation and user support
Please check the rest of documentation here.
Don’t hesitate to use our mailing lists if you need support
Mantychore FP7 project members can issue a bug ticket directly at: