The OpenNaaS development team is proud to announce the OpenNaaS 0.17 release.
During this period of time, the development team has been working on providing two main features for the vCPE web client:
- choose different physical and logical structure where a virtual CPE will be created.
- create multiple virtual CPEs given the physical structure.
There were also some bugs and improvements reported that have been solved or updated, in order to have a more user-friendly environment and setup.
Following you will find the complete list of changes, together with instructions for getting and using the release.
Release Notes – OpenNaaS – Version OpenNaaS 0.17
- [OPENNAAS-826] – As a GUI user I want to be able to create multiple vCPEs using the same physical infrastructure
- [OPENNAAS-827] – As a GUI user I want to be able to create vCPEs of different shapes (using different templates)
- [OPENNAAS-828] – GUI physical view asks OpenNaaS for a suggested physical infrastructure mapping, and displays it.
- [OPENNAAS-829] – GUI logical view should obtaing physical infrastructure data from the physical infrastructure view
- [OPENNAAS-830] – GUI logical view should obtain a suggestion from opennaas
- [OPENNAAS-831] – Add loopback interfaces to GUI view
- [OPENNAAS-832] – Delete unrequired properties and properties files.
- [OPENNAAS-833] – Improve logical infrastructure suggestions in vlans and units.
- [OPENNAAS-834] – Improve validators and isFree()
- [OPENNAAS-835] – vCPEResource: Move capabilities out of builer (vrrp, ips) and make client call new ones.
- [OPENNAAS-836] – Refactor builder logic into functional classes to help reusing code
- [OPENNAAS-837] – Create fake template to test
- [OPENNAAS-838] – Builder capability get the required builder
- [OPENNAAS-839] – Create a common interface for all builders
- [OPENNAAS-840] – Builder logic depends on a template. One builder per template.
- [OPENNAAS-841] – GUI template selector
- [OPENNAAS-842] – Add IPaddress ranges to GUI
- [OPENNAAS-843] – Assign different VRRPGroup to each VCPE
- Linux – opennaas-0.17.tar.gz (107 Mb)
- Windows – opennaas-0.17.zip (107 Mb)
- vCPE web client- opennaas-vcpe.war (24 Mb)
You can get more information on download or getting the source code in the OpenNaaS download page
Documentation and user support
Please check the rest of documentation here.
Don’t hesitate to use our mailing lists if you need support
Mantychore FP7 project members can issue a bug ticket directly at: