The OpenNaaS development team is proud to announce the OpenNaaS 0.15 release.
Release 0.15 was presented in IEEE CloudCom 2012 in Taipei, Taiwan last December 4th. It completes the GUI introduced on last release by adding new protocols to the vCPE configuration: BGP and VRRP. It also includes an improved error handling that checks if interfaces and VLANs are available and a representation of the physical layout necessary to create a vCPE.
In order to run the new GUI and create a vCPE you need to have the physical infraestructure with an specific setup. A vCPE needs a master router and a backup router, both connecting to the client-end using autoBAHN. The following resources, as an example, will need to be added to OpenNaaS before attempting to create a vCPE.
resource:create $descriptors.path/myre.descriptor protocols:context router:myre netconf password ssh://xxxx:email@example.com/netconf resource:start router:myre resource:create $descriptors.path/cpe1-gsn.descriptor protocols:context router:cpe1-gsn netconf password ssh://xxxx:firstname.lastname@example.org/netconf resource:start router:cpe1-gsn resource:create $descriptors.path/autobahn.descriptor protocols:context bod:autobahn autobahn noauth http://example.com/autobahn resource:start bod:autobahn
Following you will find the complete list of changes, together with instructions for getting and using the release.
Release Notes – OpenNaaS – Version OpenNaaS 0.15
- [OPENNAAS-731] – Handle errors at GUI level when OpenNaaS cannot complete execution
- [OPENNAAS-748] – Check if resources are available before commiting changes
- [OPENNAAS-771] – Move the create and start VCPENetwork
- [OPENNAAS-20] – As a user I want to configure VRRP on an interface
- [OPENNAAS-541] – Add BGP support to CIM model
- [OPENNAAS-742] – As a GUI user I want to have a map to see and edit vCPEs
- [OPENNAAS-744] – As a GUI user I want a template that set ups vCPE UC1 scenario
- [OPENNAAS-749] – As a user I want know if a given resource is available
- [OPENNAAS-723] – update GUI view – create
- [OPENNAAS-736] – Add URI for OpenNaaS REST connection in properties file
- [OPENNAAS-743] – Validate input fields in the GUI and isFree validate
- [OPENNAAS-745] – Add BGP configuration to builder
- [OPENNAAS-746] – Add VRRP logic to builder
- [OPENNAAS-747] – Add Static Route logic for builder
- [OPENNAAS-750] – Create model VRRP – GUI
- [OPENNAAS-751] – Create CPE view
- [OPENNAAS-752] – Create layout for vCPE view
- [OPENNAAS-753] – Add functionality to create a vCPE on vCPE view
- [OPENNAAS-755] – Add BGP functionality
- [OPENNAAS-756] – Add VRRP functionality
- [OPENNAAS-757] – Show BoD links in create and edit views
- [OPENNAAS-759] – Setup Junos configuration
- [OPENNAAS-760] – VM template
- [OPENNAAS-762] – Add to model
- [OPENNAAS-763] – Setup Junos configuration
- [OPENNAAS-764] – VM template
- [OPENNAAS-765] – Parser VRRP
- [OPENNAAS-766] – Add VRRP to model
- [OPENNAAS-772] – Add list of VCPE in the lateral menu.
- [OPENNAAS-773] – Add new down-interfaces for customer
- [OPENNAAS-774] – Create model BGP GUI
- [OPENNAAS-775] – Add GUI data of BoD interfaces to builder
You can get more information on download or getting the source code in the OpenNaaS download page
Documentation and user support
Please check our documentation here.
Don’t hesitate to use our mailing lists if you need support
Mantychore FP7 project members can issue a bug ticket directly at: