The OpenNaaS development team is proud to announce the OpenNaaS 0.13 release.
Release 0.13 main feature is the creation of a basic structure of a web application, providing a GUI client which uses most of the functionality of RESTful Web service interface introduced in last release. Minor bugs detected and corrected as well.
Following you will find the complete list of changes, together with instructions for getting and using the release.
Release Notes – OpenNaaS – Version OpenNaaS 0.13
- [OPENNAAS-236] – Stopping and starting resource removes interface information from model
- [OPENNAAS-338] – Untagged VLANs are people too
- [OPENNAAS-496] – Marketplace support:
- [OPENNAAS-517] – The CLI is hanging
- [OPENNAAS-674] – When executing OpenNaaS platform, I only see 193 commands
- [OPENNAAS-686] – Bamboo doesn’t work for OpenNaaS projects
- [OPENNAAS-690] – Update Autobahn to use alternative uap.
- [OPENNAAS-675] – EGI demonstration
- [OPENNAAS-676] – Prepare Sprint 0.13 Demonstration
- [OPENNAAS-677] – Collect capabilities and functionalities for the GUI
- [OPENNAAS-678] – GUI mockup
- [OPENNAAS-679] – Technology definition and architecture for the GUI client
- [OPENNAAS-680] – Build GUI prototype
- [OPENNAAS-681] – Resolve bugs
You can get more information on download or getting the source code in the download page
Documentation and user support
Please check our documentation here.
Don’t hesitate to use our mailing lists if you need support
Mantychore FP7 project members can issue a bug ticket directly at: