The OpenNaaS development team is proud to announce the OpenNaaS 0.12 release.
Release 0.12 main features include key-authentication and most of the functionality of RESTful Web service interface (pending thorough testing ). Also worth noting is an update of the documentation here.
Following you will find the complete list of changes, together with instructions for getting and using the release.
Complete release changes:
- [OPENNAAS-495] – Error Report : OpenNaaS installation
- [OPENNAAS-496] – Marketplace support:
- [OPENNAAS-508] – Static ws fails to load
- [OPENNAAS-519] – Itests module not found in platform.
- [OPENNAAS-163] – As a NOC user I want OpenNaaS to be able to connect to a router using key-authentication.
- [OPENNAAS-441] – Export all WS using REST
- [OPENNAAS-482] – investigate netconf auth
- [OPENNAAS-483] – investigate how to auth with ssh
- [OPENNAAS-484] – modify PSC to store keys
- [OPENNAAS-485] – Use key in netconf connections
- [OPENNAAS-486] – implement auth type switch
- [OPENNAAS-487] – Update PSM commands to obtain key
- [OPENNAAS-488] – Stabilise platform
- [OPENNAAS-489] – Export a capability ws with model objects (prototype)
- [OPENNAAS-492] – Export PSM using REST and DOSGi
- [OPENNAAS-493] – Export Q using REST and DOSGi
- [OPENNAAS-497] – Export Chassis capability using REST and DOSGI
- [OPENNAAS-498] – Export Gretunnel capability using REST and DOSGI
- [OPENNAAS-499] – Export IP capability using REST and DOSGI
- [OPENNAAS-500] – Export OSPF capability using REST and DOSGI
- [OPENNAAS-501] – Export static capability using REST and DOSGI
- [OPENNAAS-502] – Export Connections capability using REST and DOSGI
- [OPENNAAS-503] – Export Monitoring capability using REST and DOSGI
- [OPENNAAS-504] – Export NetBasic capability using REST and DOSGI
- [OPENNAAS-505] – Export NetOSPF capability using REST and DOSGI
- [OPENNAAS-506] – Export NetQueue capability using REST and DOSGI
- [OPENNAAS-507] – Export L2bod capability using REST and DOSGI
- [OPENNAAS-522] – Export macbridge capability using REST and DOSGI
You can get more information on download or getting the source code in the download page
Documentation and user support
Please check our documentation here.
Don’t hesitate to use our mailing lists if you need support
Mantychore FP7 project members can issue a bug ticket directly at: