The OpenNaaS development team is proud to announce the OpenNaaS 0.11 release.
Release 0.11 has been focused in internal tasks and designing features not yet implemented, but also includes support for a new resource: Cisco Catalyst mac bridge!!!
Following you will find the complete list of changes, together with instructions for getting and using the release.
Complete release changes:
- [OPENNAAS-331] – Starting seconds OpenNaaS session hangs
- [OPENNAAS-374] – Redesign WS and capabilities interface (H)
- [OPENNAAS-391] – ActionSet Refactor (E)
- Support for Cysco Catalyst mac bridge resource
- [OPENNAAS-108] – Capability shoud define what actions (action names only) provides
- [OPENNAAS-370] – Group itests in less classes (R)
- [OPENNAAS-371] – 100% CPU when stopping resources
- [OPENNAAS-392] – Design ActionSet definition
- [OPENNAAS-393] – Apply ActionSet definition to all capabilities and drivers
- [OPENNAAS-395] – Investigate DOSGI as an alternative
- [OPENNAAS-396] – WS spec and redesign meeting
- [OPENNAAS-397] – Refactor/implement WS with chosen approach
- [OPENNAAS-401] – Q design meeting
- [OPENNAAS-450] – ws url definition is centralized and user can easily change it
You can get more information on download or getting the source code in the download page
Documentation and user support
Please check our documentation here.
Don’t hesitate to use our mailing lists if you are willing for support
Mantychore FP7 project members can issue a bug ticket directly at: