Release 0.10 key new features include a SOAP based web service interface together with a web client used to call it remotely.
Following you will find the complete list of changes, together with instructions for getting and using the release.
Complete release changes:
- [OPENNAAS-93] – Bug in protocols:remove
- [OPENNAAS-95] – Limitation with vlan-tagging
- [OPENNAAS-184] – Interfaces are duplicated in networkModel
- [OPENNAAS-247] – Queue Capability Descriptor does not accept <name> field.
- [OPENNAAS-255] – ProtocolSessionManager not destroyed when resource is
- [OPENNAAS-246] – ResourceNameCompleter is duplicated.
- [OPENNAAS-250] – Improve output of the “resource:list –all” command.
- [OPENNAAS-275] – Export each WS using CXF and the defined WSDL
- [OPENNAAS-306] – Resource Refactor – export WS
- [OPENNAAS-309] – TNC wizard.
- [OPENNAAS-332] – WS for the Protocol Session Manager
- [OPENNAAS-335] – Deploy release and test demo
- [OPENNAAS-345] – Improve capability logs
- [OPENNAAS-257] – WS interface for OpenNaaS
- [OPENNAAS-191] – Display topology
- [OPENNAAS-274] – Define WSDL for each WS.
- [OPENNAAS-278] – Create interface for ResourceManager and Resource
- [OPENNAAS-313] – Resource refactor – export WS
- [OPENNAAS-315] – TNC Wizard
- [OPENNAAS-317] – OSPF WS
- [OPENNAAS-318] – GRE WS
- [OPENNAAS-319] – StaticRoute WS
- [OPENNAAS-320] – Connections WS
- [OPENNAAS-321] – L2BoD WS
- [OPENNAAS-322] – Chassis WS
- [OPENNAAS-323] – IPv4 WS
- [OPENNAAS-324] – NetBasic WS
- [OPENNAAS-325] – Net Queue WS
- [OPENNAAS-326] – QueeuManager WS
- [OPENNAAS-327] – Monitoring WS
- [OPENNAAS-328] – NetOSPF WS
- [OPENNAAS-333] – Create WS interface for ProtocolSessionManager
- [OPENNAAS-339] – Test with real testbed
- [OPENNAAS-340] – autobahn step
- [OPENNAAS-341] – update to use real testbed
- [OPENNAAS-342] – web login
- [OPENNAAS-343] – properties file to parametrize web service calls from the web
- [OPENNAAS-344] – investigate WS timeout when calling autobahn
- [OPENNAAS-346] – Configure tomcat and deploy web in dev.opennaas.org
- [OPENNAAS-347] – CSS style for web
- [OPENNAAS-348] – Check server in TCD is up and accessible from the rest of the testbed
- [OPENNAAS-349] – Investigate Autobahn create-connection Request (fixed vlans?)
You can get more information on download or getting the source code in the download page
Documentation and user support
Please check our documentation here.
Don’t hesitate to use our mailing lists if you are willing for support
Mantychore FP7 project members can issue a bug ticket directly at:
However, it doesn’t allows for anonymous access yet. While we sort this out, feedback will be handled in the mailing list.